Inspiring Guitars offers up a massive 3.5GB Kontakt Instrument guitar library that’s packed with over 3,000 separate riffs and loops. It comes with a unique custom Kontakt interface with many great features that enable you to manipulate guitar riffs to your heart’s content.
Every note from any riff can be altered in pitch, reversed, randomised or replaced. Individual riffs can be tuned to your project’s tempo and pitch and manipulated in numerous ways.
Inspiring Guitars is also packaged with a complete FX rack with distortion, overdrive and amp simulators as well as reverb, delay, chorus, phaser and flanger, all of which allows you to completely change the feeling and style of the riffs you are working with.
There are eight separate Kontakt instruments each offering the user different styles and genres of guitar. Styles include: Brazilian, Classical, Spanish, Club Guitars, Disco, Funk, Rock, Phased, Acoustic, Pop, Rumba and much more. There are even some bonus bass grooves included.
Other specs include:
• 3.48GB of content 44.100 Hz, 24 bit compressed samples
• Eight nki patches covering different styles, tempos, and keys
• User-friendly interface equipped with a complete FX rack
• Drag and drop MIDI to DAW function
• Synchronize to host tempo
• Independent control of random, reverse, tune, volume, attack, stretch, skip, and part parameters of each slice
• Looping tools with a neat built-in preset system
• Real time change of tune, chords, keys, and phrases with key switches
• Requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5.7.0 or higher
Normally priced at £59.95/€68.95/$66.99, Inspiring Guitars is available with an introductory 20% discount until 14th June from distributor Time+Space.
Subscribe to the free MI Focus newsletter to get more stories like this sent straight to your inbox.