IK Multimedia has added five new synths to its Syntronik and Syntronik CS apps for iPhone and iPad.
The new synths come from the Syntronik Deluxe Mac/PC collection, and have been added by popular request.
“Syntronik offers the definitive and best-sounding collection of vintage synthesizers in a virtual instrument to date, covering the most iconic to ultra-rare vintage synthesizers of all time,” said IK Multimedia.
This new update offers 450 new instrument presets for the following five new synths:
– Memory-V: IK’s take on the legendary Memorymoog 6-voice, 18-oscillator monster analog polysynth from the USA, featuring over 3,000 samples.
– SH-V: Based on two highly stylized two oscillator Roland monosynths, the SH-5 and SH-2 from Japan, featuring over 3,000 samples.
– M-Poly: Based on two iconic Korg SSM-based signature sounding analog legends, the Mono/Poly and Polysix from Japan, featuring over 1,500 samples.
– VCF3: IK’s take on the ultra-rare and often peculiar sounding British tabletop modular, the EMS VCS3, featuring over 4,000 samples.
– Modulum: Analog modular drums and percussion created with interconnected Modular Moog, EMS VCS3 and Alesis Andromeda synths, featuring over 1,900 samples.
Synth fans can try Syntronik for iOS risk-free. The new Syntronik CS iOS is a light version of Syntronik that includes a sampling of carefully selected instrument presets from various synth models. With this app, users can start experimenting and playing with parts, multis, effects and arpeggiators.
Each version of the app can be upgraded, and individual models (or all of them together) can be purchased at any time via the in-app shop.
The Syntronik app is available to download from the App Store for €9.99 and includes presets from the 17 synths found in the original Syntronik Mac/PC version.
Subscribe to the free MI Focus newsletter to get more stories like this sent straight to your inbox.