IK Multimedia has introduced a white colour option for its best-selling iLoud Micro Monitor – the smallest active studio reference monitoring system in the world.
The monitor features an ultra-linear frequency response, best-in-class bass (down to 55Hz @ -3db) and the smallest footprint.
With the iLoud Micro, musicians, producers, video editors and sound designers can critically listen to their music no matter what scenario they’re in – a bedroom studio space, hotel room, tour bus, a larger studio needing a second set of monitors for nearfield monitoring, or just streaming music and listening at home.
Additional features include:
• DSP-controlled frequency response
• Drivers powered by four ultra-efficient class D power amplifiers that push out a combined 50W RMS of power
• A 3/4″ silk dome tweeter, 3″ custom performance woofer and a large flaring front-firing bass reflex port (per speaker)
• On-board 56-bit digital signal processor (DSP) for a flat and linear speaker response
• Three EQ switches (treble, bass and a DESKTOP toggle for free field/desktop setup)
• Adjustable positioning and integrated threaded mic stand mounts (UNC 3/8″-16 thread)
• RCA (cable included) and 1/8″ wired connections and Bluetooth capabilities
The iLoud Micro Monitor is available for $/€299.99 per pair at the IK Multimedia online store and at select IK authorized dealers worldwide.
For travel and storage, the iLoud Micro Monitor Travel Bag is also available for $/€39.99.
The monitor will be on show at this year’s Musikmesse.
Keep up-to-date with all the latest show news in MI Focus’ dedicated Musikmesse news section.