The headphones are the latest addition to the company’s critically acclaimed M-Series line.
Designed for studio, broadcast and mobile applications, the ATH-M60x is a low-profile, on-ear professional headphone model that utilises the same proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers found in the ATH-M50x (with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils), delivering “exceptional clarity” throughout an extended frequency range with accurate bass response.
Other ATH-M60x features include:
• Low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design
• Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers (the same used in the critically acclaimed ATH-M50x) with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
• Carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
• Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with accurate bass response
• Low-impedance design delivers high output level from any headphone output
• Premium, memory foam earpads and headband
• Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
• Ideal for studio, broadcast and mobile applications
• Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
Audio-Technica’s ATH-M60x On-Ear Professional Monitor Headphones will be available Summer 2018 at £179 including VAT. Visitors to Prolight+Sound can test them out on Hall 3.1, stand E51.