The Electro 6 combines Nord’s award-winning emulations of vintage electro mechanical and acoustic instruments in an ultra-portable package.
“With 3 independent sound sections, a new streamlined user interface and the addition of Seamless Transitions, we’re proud to present the most powerful and flexible Electro ever – a refined modern classic,” said the firm.
• 3 part multi-timbral
• Seamless Transitions for smooth program changes
• Simplified, streamlined user interface
• Split and Layer all 3 sections
• 6 Split Points with optional Split Point crossfades
• Organise Mode for quickly arranging programs, sounds and pages
• OLED display for Program section
• B3, B3 bass and Vox/Farfisa simulations from Nord C2D
• 2 Pipe Organ models
• Dual Organ Mode
• Vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
• Physical Drawbars for 6D 61/73 models
Piano Section Highlights
• 1 GB Memory
• Expanded polyphony
• Creative Piano Filters
• Advanced String Resonance
• 4 Dynamic Curves
There are three models of the Elctro 6 available. The Nord Electro 6D 61 (£1579 RRP inc VAT) features a 61-note Semi Weighted Waterfall keybed (C-C) with Physical Drawbars. The Nord Electro 6D 73 (£1729 RRP inc VAT) features a 73-note Semi Weighted Waterfall keybed (E-E) with Physical Drawbars. And the Nord Electro 6 HP (£2099 RRP inc VAT) features a 73-note Hammer Action Portable keybed (E-E) with LED Drawbars.