Eventide has announced the availability of its new H9 Control app for Android tablets and phones – providing users with the ability to manage parameters, presets, and settings for its popular H9 Harmonizer Effects Processor.
Eventide’s H9 Harmonizer is a powerful effects processor for live and studio use. With the new H9 Control Android app, it now offers the following functionality:
• Instant access to over 500 presets, pushing the boundaries of delays, reverbs, pitch-shifting, modulation, and distortion.
• Manage multiple parameters and instantly create new and unprecedented sounds using The Ribbon control.
• Easily access Pedal Settings such as Tuner, MIDI Settings, Routing, and Aux Switch Mappings.
• Manage and create unique sounds with the editor librarian.
• Create hundreds of effects on the App and easily transfer them to the H9 Harmonizer.
• Create Preset Lists using the drag-and-drop feature.
• Audition and purchase new effect algorithms via the built-in Store.
Compatible with Android 6+ (Marshmallow and newer), H9 Control is available for free from Eventide directly or via the Google Play store.